CAT5/6/7 LAN Cable Continuity, Scan/finding/Check, POE Port Voltage & Standard Display Test Tool / Network Tester
1. Three scan modes selectable: AC filter mode/ Analog mode/ PoE mode
2. Detect AC voltage presence (50V-1000V).
3. Test physical status for STP, UTP lan cable.
4. Measure cable length accurately , the range is 200m.
5. Hub blink for locating network port by the flashing port light on Hub / Switch. Available to 10M/100M/1000M Hub/ switch.
6. PoE testing : identify which pins are providing power and detect how much voltage, identify which the type of PSE (at/af standard)
1. Network cable scanning
* Three scan modes selectable: Digital model/ Analog mode/ PoE mode.
2. Cable continuity testing
* Test physical status for STP, UTP lan cable.
3. Cable length measurement
* Measure cable length and locate fault distance accurately for lan cable.The cable type is CAT5e,CAT6,CAT6a(STP&UTP). The test range must be 2.5m~200m.
4. PoE Testing & Port Flash
* Test the information of PoE device, such as PoE voltage, power supply polarity, power supply mode. It can also identify which the type of PSE (at/af standard) If it is standard PoE device. If it is no-standard PoE device, it only display “non-standard”. Locate network port by the flashing port light on Hub / Switch. Available to 10M/100M/1000M Hub/ switch.
5. Non-contact voltage detecting
* Detect AC voltage presence (50V-1000V). You can press the "Power/Set" button on the receiver, if the "NCV” indicator is light on, then you can use the receiver to detect AC voltage presence.
* NF-8209 is a new generation to offer digital and analog signaling all in one network toner and probe.
* It has three ES for options to track cable like digital e, analog e and PoE e.
* It's equipped with the most powerful cable location technologies for any work environment.
* It includes cable length measurement , cable faults testing, PoE testing, hub blinks and NCV function, all these makes * it a must-tool for cabling engineers.
* Material: ABS+electronic components
* Product Operation:
1. CONT--Test open, short, cross, etc. for STP, UTP cable.
2. Length--Measure length of lan cable, range is 2.5m~200m.
3. Scan--Analog/Digital/PoE e to locate lan cables.
4. PoE--Available for standard or non-standard PoE switch (5~60V), identify AT or AF standard of PSE type.
5. Flash--Locate network port by the flashing port light on switch/ router.
Item Name: Cable Tester
Application: Cat5, Cat6
Test Length: 600m
Battery: AAA 9V Battery (Not Included)